Tuesday, November 13, 2012

They made it!!

The boys have made it!  They were delivered last Thursday, November 8th, by C-section at Sutter Memorial Hospital.

Jenson Joseph Deen, formally known as Baby A, made his arrival first at 12:42pm.  He weighed 5 pounds 5.6 ounces, and he was 16.9 ounces.

Elliott Jackson Deen, formally known as Baby B, arrived next at 12:43pm.  He weighed 7 pounds 3.1 ounces, and he was 18.9 inches long.

Sidney Miller Deen, formally known as Baby C, arrived last at 12:44pm.  He weighed 7 pounds 8.3 ounces, and he was 20.1 inches long.



Where to start?!?  I've been trying since Saturday to sit down at the computer/IPhone/IPad to write about the experiences of our last week, and needless to say, I've been completely unsuccessful.  Although, in my defense, I've had a few things to be preoccupied with.  :)  So my guess is that the next few blog posts are just going to be "stream of consciousness" blogs that will run from one into the other.  I started this blog entry almost eight hours ago and this is as far as I've gotten.  I guess we'll try again tomorrow...

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I have 6 month old triplet boys and there are a few if us on the Sutter moms group so seek us out if you have questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your big boys! i have almost five year old BBB triplets. welcome to the club! (though, admittedly, mine weren't the size of yours until they were a month old!)

    http://www.pyjammy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Brittany! I'm so glad you reached your goal and made it to 37 weeks. I am in absolute awe of you. Give those boys a kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I saw you on the news tonight and wanted to share my story with you!! I also had spontaneous triplets, carried until 37 weeks 2 days, 17 lbs total. My doc discouraged me from eating more than 2000 calories per day, but if I had, maybe I would've made it to 20!!!

    Best of luck to you! I will leave you with my blog!

    www.spontaneoustriplets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world, Baby Deens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Brittany!! You are so amazing. So happy to hear everyone is healthy. I want to come by sometime soon with Laura to see them if that's ok! Please let me know if you need anything at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Welcome to the exciting life of being a mom to multiples! I saw your story on Yahoo.com. I am a mother to twin boys who weighed 7 lbs, 12oz and 6 lbs, 4 oz. I had a ginormous belly and went to 39 weeks with them :) Life is going to be so fun, congrats again!

    ReplyDelete