Friday, April 12, 2013

Fun at the Park

Days like today make it SO HARD to think about the fact that I have to go to work tomorrow and be away from my boys...

The munchkins and I had a wonderfully perfect day.  They all woke up happy (of course, they always wake up happy in the mornings!), had a tasty breakfast of oatmeal and bananas, and spent the morning playing and napping.

In the afternoon, we went to a local park and met up with one of my fellow triplet mommy friends and her three babes.  And to answer your question- no, we did not know each other before we were each pregnant!  Jacqueline, the social worker that works with the Sutter Mothers of Multiples program, is amazing at what she does and I have her to thank for bringing Kris into my life.  She actually introduced me to Kris (her triplets are now six months old!!) last fall, and we've been friends ever since. It is so helpful to have another triplet momma to share with.  Anyway, we met up in the afternoon and took our six kids (!!) for a walk around the park before settling down on blankets in the grass for playtime.  People were constantly coming up to us and taking in the spectacle of six babies between two moms...

The weather today was absolutely perfect for an outing to the park- what a wonderful, wonderful day!  

Jenson


Elliott


 
Sidney


I just told them that we're going to the park!
(Elliott, Sidney, Jenson)


How many babies do you see in this picture?  First person to get it right gets $1 of their own money...


Silly crooked sun hat on Jenson- he was wiggling a little too much!
(adorable sun hats courtesy of Auntie Janelle)


This is Elliott, although it looks a little like Sidney because the hat straps are pushing his jowls up!


Elliott


Sidney was loving getting to sit in my lap, taking in the scenery


I had a little trouble keeping my little rolling dervish on the blanket
(Jenson)


Playing
(Jenson and Elliott)


Sidney was totally amused with seeing himself on my iPhone's screen...


...and played so hard that he had to take a sweet little nap in the afternoon sun.


Elliott too!


But NO nap for Jenson!


Sidney, Jenson, Elliott






I love these boys so much!!  They were all having
major giggle fits when I took this picture.




Reading our new alphabet book.  Any opportunity that I can find to capture their attention with a book, I will.


Thanks for a fun afternoon, my little munchkins!  Today was one of those days that I will just always treasure...
(Sidney, Jenson)



No comments:

Post a Comment