Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!

I've been bad... a total derelict.  My name is Brittany Deen, and it has been two months since my last post...

On the plus side, the boys are great!!!!  All three of them are sitting up on their own and are doing the army crawl all over the place.  Elliott and Sidney both have two teeth (Elliott actually cut two teeth at the same time- he handled it like a champ).  Jenson and Elliott are having fun trying to pull themselves up to a kneeling position on stuff (Jenson's preferred way of doing this?  Climbing up on his brothers!). All three munchkins are loving their solid food meals and are starting to shovel Cheerios in on their own too.  Did I mention that we're almost all able to hold our bottles by ourselves?

And since I know that Jason doesn't check the blog on a regular basis, I'm showing you all the pics that he'll be getting for his Father's Day present...

Sidney

Elliott

Jenson

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I check here at least a couple times a week creeping for an update. Your boys are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete