Thursday, May 24, 2012

Diapers

Oohhh- I almost forgot.  It's been cracking me up since Tuesday.  I was running errands that day and called Jason to see how his day was going.  Apparently my little researcher had been online at some point that day researching diaper delivery.

Jason:  "We can get the diapers delivered for an average cost of 20 cents per diaper.  But do you know how many a newborn goes through in a day?"

Brittany:  "No honey, I don't.  A lot?"

Jason:  "According to my research, it's 10-12.  That's a lot of diapers.  We might need to get a storage unit!"

Brittany:  "No, we just have to have them delivered more frequently."

Jason:  "Maybe we need to be more concerned about what we do with the dirty diapers..."

Yes, I love my sweet husband.  I think that's probably going to be the bigger issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment