Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sometimes a little humor helps...

Part of why I wanted to write a blog was so that I could keep track of all of the funny things that people, namely Jason, say in response to everything that's going on.  Some of our winners from the past few days...


"We can't even fit the babies in my back seat!  My backseat is only two bucket seats!"
-Jason (approx. 1 minute after leaving the doctor's office.  Of course he would recognize a car-related problem as his first concern with having triplets!)

"Our kids are going to have to learn to live with just first names.  We don't have the time or the creativity to think up more middle names for all of them too!"
-Jason

"Do you think they'll have a table for each of us in the operating room when you deliver?  One for you, and one for me so that as soon as we establish that the babies are breathing, they can give me a vasectomy?"
-Jason

"I already know what I want for Christmas.  Noise-canceling headphones."
-Jason

"Well, I guess I used to be a good golfer.  I had a good run.  But that's all over."
-Jason

"If I'm walking somewhere by myself, my personal theme song will be Just The Four Of Us."
-Brittany

"If anyone wants to start a baseball team, we've got the outfield covered."
-Brittany

"I may not have time anymore for band practice, but I can start my own band.  I'll teach one of them to play drums, one to play bass, one to play keyboards, and I'll play the guitar."
-Jason

"Once we've got them doing chores, I am never going to have to clean my house again!"
-Brittany

"I just envision the two of us someday relaxing with cocktails in hand, one kid fanning us with a big palm frond while one's mowing the grass and the other's cleaning the house."
-Jason

"You're kidding, right?!?!?"
-Pretty much everyone

"Who can we blame for this?"
-Laura

"Do you think we should contact Ebay?  Maybe we can sell one."
-Jason

"I've always had a fear that I'd accidentally leave my child at Target.  With this many kids, it's pretty much a guarantee now."
-Brittany

"I'm pretty much going to be spending the first six months as a human keg-erator."
-Brittany

"I really hope that they all turn out to be great kids, but if we end up turning one over to the penal system, two out of three isn't that bad."
-Jason

"By the way, honey, any hopes of sympathetic sobriety out of me have been dashed."
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment